- Iran defeats Korea, Qualifies for 2014 World Cup in Brazil (Video)
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:17:00 -0700 - Iran's National Football Team beat their hosts South Korea 1-0 on Tuesday and qualified for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil
- IRAN TOPS KOREA... BOOKS PLACE IN BRAZIL
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:38:00 -0700 - Iran tops Korea 1:0 to take the top spot in their group automatically qualifying for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Full article to follow.
- Korea coach expresses "dislike" for "bad mannered Iranians"
- Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:21:00 -0700 - South Korea coach Choi Kang-hee said he wanted to crush Iran's hopes of automatic World Cup qualification next week after being 'badly treated' in Tehran last year.
- Iran in touching distance of World Cup qualification after hammering Lebanon
- Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:52:00 -0700 - Iran thrashed Lebanon 4-0 in Tehran on Tuesday to move into second place in Asia qualifying Group A and take control of their World Cup destiny.
- Iran football coach wary of Lebanon in qualifier
- Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:46:00 -0700 - TEHRAN – Iran coach Carlos Queiroz insists his team cannot take Lebanon lightly in its World Cup qualifier in Tehran on Tuesday.
The Persians sit in
- Lebanon match is must-win for Iran, Theo Buecker says
- Sat, 08 Jun 2013 06:38:00 -0700 - TEHRAN – Lebanon coach Theo Buecker believes Tuesday's game is a must-win match for the Iranian football team.
Iran will face Lebanon in Tehran’s Azadi Stadium
- VfL Bochum interested in Karim Ansarifard
- Sat, 08 Jun 2013 06:30:00 -0700 - TEHRAN – Persepolis striker Karim Ansarifard has been linked with a move to VfL Bochum.
The 23-year-old striker has scored seven goals in 33 games for
- Haddadi to wear No. 98 with the Suns in honor of Iran
- Mon, 04 Mar 2013 05:35:00 -0800 - Phoenix Suns center Hamed Haddadi has decided to pay tribute to his home country by choosing to wear No. 98, Iran’s international telephone code.
- 2013 Wrestling World Cup Updates
- Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:21:00 -0800 - Please visit the below forum link for live updates provided by members through multiple news channels from Iran
- Iran wins Greco-Roman silver at Wrestling World Cup
- Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:10:00 -0800 - Iran had to settle for a silver in the Greco-Roman Wrestling World Cup 2013, which was held, in Tehran, after losing to powerhouse Russia in the final.